If you wish to contact me casually, reach out through email email@example.com
If you’ve got a job offer for me based on the experience you read about here, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include such details as:
- Is the work remote / onsite (I’m based in Warsaw/Poland)
- Compensation range
- If you don’t want to disclose that in the initial email, at least make sure it can be discussed on the first call. Saves time for both parties.
- What kind of company is that (VC Funded / Bootstrapped) and what sector
- How big the company is
- How your current stack looks like
What kind of job interests me?
- I really enjoy working as an SRE/DevOps where there is a place for such a person to advice on application architecture
- I consider myself fully autonomous in that role - I can make sound decisions in the best interest of company
- But that doesn’t mean I’m not a team player - If there are other people in same role I’ll happily cooperate
- I also try to consider the cost of the solutions (especially in cloud providers).
- I also like to work as a Software Engineer, however I much rather enjoy working on interesting challenges / problems in that role.
- For example if SWE role is all about writing CRUD endpoints for different database entities because its some kind of business application - I’d pass on that offer
- However, if you’re working on a startup that works in rather interesting technical fields (for example k8s automation) I’ll happily consider SWE role.
- Anything else you think my knowledge / experience would fit. I don’t limit myself to a single role, and I’m always open to talk about it.